ALL RESORT GUESTS MUST MAINTAIN SOCIAL DISTANCING OF 2 METERS AT ALL TIMES AND FOLLOW ALL PUBLIC HEALTH AND SAFETY RECOMMENDATIONS AS SET OUT BY THE PROVINCIAL HEALTH OFFICER
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
As we all know the world has changed considerably and we want to take a moment to assure you that we are doing everything to keep you and your loved ones safe. Red Mountain Resort Lodging has always prided itself on its cleaning protocols; however, we have added additional precautionary measures to ensure you have peace of mind during your stay.
If you are experiencing any symptoms of Covid 19 we ask that you visit us at a later date we would be happy to offer you a full credit for a later visit.
OUR CLEANING PROGRAM
- All high touch common areas of the building are sanitized on a regular basis and hand sanitizer is available in the elevators, however, we do recommend regular hand washing during your stay.
- Prior to check in, the unit will remain vacant for 24 hours to ensure a full air exchange of the unit.
- Our cleaning department will continue to use a three process method prior to your arrival. All surfaces are cleaned, disinfected with hospital grade cleaner, and finished with ammonia based cleaners. Steam cleaning is used on soft surfaces for high temperature sanitization.
- Hot tubs are fully dumped and cleaned, and properly balanced.
- Staff are monitoring recommendations from the WHO, CDC and BC Ministry of Health, to ensure we keep abreast on new developments and ensure our staff receive the most up to date training.
WHAT TO EXPECT DURING YOUR STAY
We ask that you keep a few things in mind during your stay.
- Social Distancing. Social Distancing continues to be recommended or required practice in public settings. During your stay, please be mindful of other guests and residents and maintain the suggested six feet of distance (or hockey stick length).
- Masks and Other Protective Equipment. Wearing a mask is not mandatory; however, please wear a mask if you wish.
- Alterations of our Services. For your safety, we will not enter your unit for hot tub or any other type of maintenance. Also, daily housekeeping will not be available.
Each of our units is a completely self contained condo, with contactless check in. All check in information will be sent to you 30 days prior to arrival for a seamless check in.
- Housekeeping will be wearing masks and gloves when cleaning the units.
- Employees are instructed to not come to work in the event they develop any Covid symptoms.
- Our staffs are monitoring recommendations from the WHO & CDC to ensure we keep abreast on new developments and ensure our staff receives the most up to date training.
If you have any questions about our cleaning procedures or your future visit with us, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. You can call 1.877.969.SNOW (7669) or email email@example.com.