OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
As we all know the world has changed considerably and we want to take a moment to assure you that we are doing everything to keep you and your loved ones safe. Red Mountain Resort Lodging has always prided itself on its cleaning protocols; however, we have added additional precautionary measures to ensure you have peace of mind during your stay.
If you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19, we ask that you visit us at a later date we would be happy to offer you a full credit for a later visit.
Book Worry Free.
We want RED’s guests to book their well-earned getaways 100-percent worry-free, confident that they will get what they pay for—or get their money back.
RED’s Clean Conscience Contract is our promise that you can plan your escape with total peace of mind. We require a 25-percent deposit upon booking and you have until 30 days before arrival to cancel your booking — for any reason — with a full refund.
If closures of the resort, the border, or the airport are required due to COVID-19, you will receive a hassle-free, 100-percent refund. (Not a credit.) This COVID-19 clause counts regardless of timeline or notice because, as we’ve all seen, closures can happen fast. We want you to book with confidence and we are confident that our Clean Conscience Contract is a win-win.
Clean as a Whistle.
- All high touch common areas of the building are sanitized on a regular basis and hand sanitizer is available in the elevators, however, we do recommend regular hand washing during your stay.
- Prior to check in, the unit will remain vacant for 24 hours to ensure a full air exchange of the unit.
- Our cleaning department will continue to use a three process method prior to your arrival. All surfaces are cleaned, disinfected with hospital grade cleaner, and finished with ammonia based cleaners. Steam cleaning is used on soft surfaces for high temperature sanitization.
- Hot tubs are fully dumped and cleaned, and properly balanced.
- Staff are monitoring recommendations from the WHO, CDC and BC Ministry of Health, to ensure we keep abreast on new developments and ensure our staff receive the most up to date training.
WHAT TO EXPECT DURING YOUR STAY.
We ask that you keep a few things in mind during your stay.
- ALL RESORT GUESTS MUST MAINTAIN SOCIAL DISTANCING OF 2 METRES AT ALL TIMES and follow all public health and safety recommendations as set out by the Provincial Health Officer.
- WEARING A MASK IS MANDATORY when in the check-in office or walking inside the condo/parking area when not in your condo room.
- For your safety, we will not enter your unit for hot tub or any other type of maintenance. Also, daily housekeeping will not be available.
Each unit is a completely self-contained condo, with contactless check-in. All check-in information will be sent to you 30 days prior to arrival for a seamless check in.
- Housekeeping will be wearing masks and gloves when cleaning the units.
- Employees are instructed to not come to work in the event they develop any COVID-19 symptoms.
- Our staffs are monitoring recommendations from the WHO & CDC to ensure we keep abreast on new developments and ensure our staff receives the most up to date training.
If you have any questions about our cleaning procedures or your future visit with us, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. You can call 1.877.969.SNOW (7669) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.